Tuesday, August 5, 2008

witness the breakdown



So sad.

Here's an article on Obama's talking about inflating tires, and how conservatives and the right are making fun of it.

One.

And a video...



I wonder if a group of people went from red state to red state and showed them the facts... if they would still vote republican this year.

I really wanted The Joke to be an agenda free site. But every time I go and try to find a stupid thing that Obama has done, I keep finding these little gems. I'll keep plugging away. Thanks for visiting.

J

2 comments:

Da Old Man said...

In fairness, Obama has received significant money from oil, also.

Not as much as McCain, but nearly a half million bucks is is nothing to sneeze at.
http://tinyurl.com/6ds8x3

I'm too lazy to look it up, but media has contributed much more to Obama. Last I read, it was 20-1 or more. May that be part of the reason it's hard to find a lot of anti-Obama information?

stiles said...

Oh, I'm certain that Obama has received money from less than popular lobbyists, etc... I think that's just politics. Probably why he reversed his offshore drilling stance.

Well, in regards to anti-Obama info... I think that either they just are grabbing at straws with the stuff they DO send out there (Fox in particular) or... someone, somewhere has a few doozies, and they're waiting for the opportune moment.

It's certainly possible that the media has been influenced by a group of people, namely their local purchasers, advertisers, management, works, whomever, who are so anti-McCain that they just aren't looking for the stuff.

That would be antithetical to a reporters nature... perhaps he's just so new, there's not much out there.

We shall see.