Thursday, July 10, 2008

as if...

... we didn't know it... Bush is a fucking asshole.

It's amazing. I mean, there wasn't really any proof that he knew he was the worst of the worst... now we know that he knows it, and he doesn't give a shit.

Michelle Obama said "for the first time in my adult life (time) I'm really proud of my country."

There hasn't been much to be proud of in this country since 2002. We try to do all of these things. Try to make things better. We fight for the things we feel are right. And this guy comes in and wipes the slate clean.

Not the entire slate... I know. And certainly not enough of the slate to get me to stop doing what I have to, to let my congressmen and senators know how I feel... but jesus christ. That people stand behind him, that people voted for him, twice... it's quite frightening.

No comments: