Thursday, July 17, 2008

Bush Impeachment moving forward...



Goes to the Judiciary committee next. Let's see if it'll just die there.

If it goes any further, that will pretty much be the nail in McCain's coffin.

I wonder if there will ever be any war crimes brought upon members of the Bush administration by the World Court. It's funny that he purchased 100,000 acres in Paraguay.

Kucinich is really becoming a one man army. I wonder if Obama has the balls to pick him as the VP.

Anyone have any thoughts as to who Obama might pick?

Think the impeachment should move forward? Do you think that this kind of thing will prevent the next guy from doing something equally as stupid as Bush has? Or do you think it's just a show of force, too late to really prevent anything?

Former Republican Ohio Rep Jim Trakus says that it's a stunt.

I love his comments about 'I wonder how much this is costing tax payers.'

Leave it to Fox to find some ex-representative moron to comment on something, try to come off as an authority on said something, and then bring up tax payers money.

It's not, you know, like Republicans aren't wasting... what is it? Almost $600 billion of our tax money?

I can see how one could compare the two. You know. Pretty easily.

Sigh. Is Ohio... yep, it is...

2 comments:

Unknown said...

It was my understanding that the republicans squandered about $74 million of tax payers money on the Clinton impeachment - and that was just about a little hanky panky. A full scale and unwarranted invasion of another country, the wanton disregard of your constitution, the wire taps and spying on citizens, the torture of citizens and of foreigners on US soil and the imprisonment of people without trial etc., etc., has to be worth a little more than that.

(By the way - you might get more comments if they were not restricted to 'google' or 'openid'. This is the first time I have ever left a comment using my google ID as I orefer not to use it)

stiles said...

Ahhh, I didn't realize that was on, thanks for pointing that out!

And, yeah, I think that it would be worth it, too. I think that if Republicans spent $74 million (where the hell did THAT all go?)... we can spend some more, on things that actually have to do with our rights, liberties, the tortures and imprisonment, and all...